4th of July Celebration in Rushsylvania
Wednesday, July 4 2012 7:00 AM - 1:00 AM
4th of July Celebration in Village of Rushsylvania
The Village of Rushsylvania, in conjunction with the Rushsylvania Lions Club, Rushcreek Fire & EMS, and the Rushsylvania Ball Association, have planned numerous events and activities on Wed., July 4 for the entire family. Everyone is encouraged to bring lawn chairs.
Activities downtown include…
• Pancake and Sausage Breakfast by Rushcreek Fire & EMS at the fire house from 7 to 9 a.m.
• 4th of July Parade through downtown to the village park begins at noon (line up at 11 a.m.)
Activities at the Park include…
• Chicken Barbecue by Rushsylvania Lions Club from noon to 4 p.m.
• Tours of Fire Safety Trailer by Rushcreek Fire & EMS
• Bake Walk
• Silent Auction
• Flea Market
• Train Rides for Kids by Rushsylvania One Stop
• Kids Carnival Games by Harper Community Church from noon to 4 p.m.
• Corn Hole Tournament by Rushsylvania Lions Club at 2 p.m.
• “Gorgillians Island”, kids inflatable obstacle course, by Rushsylvania Church of Christ 3 to 8 p.m.
• Concession Stand by Rushsylvania Ball Association open 3 p.m. to dusk
• Dance Fuzion performance from 4 to 5 p.m.
• FREE concert by Nashville recording artist Britteny Jones from 4 to 8 p.m. sponsored by Rushsylvania Lions Club. (Britteny is a local gal from Bellefontaine.)
• 50/50 Raffle by Rushsylvania Lions Club
• Fireworks at dusk.
For more information contact Louise Norris, president, Rushsylvania Lions Club at 937-468-7213.
For more information: