HOME   NEWS   SPORTS   OBITUARIES   CALENDAR   SHOPPING SHOW   ON DEMAND   CLASSIFIEDS   CONTACT
listen live
Currently
53°
West Liberty, OH

Fire quickly contained at Adriel dorm

An accidental fire was quickly contained inside an Adriel School female dorm Thursday night around 9:45.

West Liberty Fire Chief John Esch said the fire started in a second story bedroom at 308 North Reynolds Street.

A flattening iron caught a laundry basket on fire.

The blaze damaged carpeting and paint in the room. There was smoke damage in the bedroom and hallway.

The fire caused a few girls to be displaced overnight.

No one was injured.

Authorities said the fire caused about $500 worth of damage.

Fire crews were on scene for about an hour.

Comments
We encourage open dialogue among people who may disagree. Difficult conversations must be had sometimes to make progress. If you disagree, please disagree respectfully. Cruelty will not be tolerated. This is a family friendly group.
Enter to win tickets to see Alabama in concert
bike tracks
Become our Friend
on Facebook
Follow us
on Twitter
Make us Your
Homepage


This site was created by RiverBender.com
Copyright © 2018 Peak of Ohio
PeakOfOhio.com · WPKO 98.3 FM · WBLL 1390 AM
1501 County Road 235, Bellefontaine, OH 43311-9505
Phone 937-592-1045 · Fax 937-592-3299 · EEO Report