Local resurfacing on CR 12; various lane closures in District 7 - road work schedule
7/15/2012 10:05:16 AM
By Scott Stockdale
The Logan County Engineer’s Office has announced a resurfacing project by the Shelly Company for this week.
Monday through Thursday resurfacing will take place on County Road 12 from CR 50 to SR 292.
The road will be under construction between the hours of 7:00am and 5:00pm each day, but will remain open to emergency vehicle and local traffic only.
All road work schedules are weather permitting.
Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) has announced various lane closures will be in effect throughout the nine counties in District 7 beginning Tuesday, July 17th. District 7 comprises the counties of Auglaize, Champaign, Clark, Darke, Logan, Mercer, Miami, Montgomery and Shelby.
These lane closures will be brief in nature and are part of moving operation. They will take place daily during daylight hours. The affected lanes are scheduled to reopen to motorists Friday, August 31 at 5 pm. These intermittent lane closures will take place on the following routes:
- I-75, SR 219, SR 29, SR 362, SR 65, SR 364, SR 66, SR 385, SR 67, SR 703, SR 116, SR 720, SR 196, US 33, SR 197
- SR 29, SR 560, SR 55, US 36, SR 559, US 68
- I-70, SR 54, I-675, SR 72, SR 4, US 40, SR 41
- SR 47, SR 503, SR 49, SR 571, SR 118, SR 705, SR 121, SR 722, SR8 5, US 36, SR 319
- SR 273, SR 508, SR 274, SR 540, SR 287, SR 559, SR 347, SR 638, SR 366, US 33, SR 368, US 68
- SR 29, SR 364, SR 49, SR 703, SR 118, SR 707, SR 119, US 127, SR 219
- I-75, SR 589, SR 48, SR 721, SR 201, US 36, SR 571
- SR 4, SR 725, SR 48, US 40, SR 49
- I-75, SR 274, SR 29, SR 362, SR 47, SR 705
These lane closures are due to a contractor replacing RPM reflectors in the pavement.
Arrow boards and signs will be in place prior to the work zone to alert motorists of the upcoming closure. Law enforcement will be on hand to monitor traffic flow. All work is weather permitting.
Safety is a top priority at ODOT. To help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for stopped traffic while passing through the work zone.