It’s officially 2023, and if you’ve decided to take control of your health and be the best version of yourself starting January 1st, then Downtown Bellefontaine has the event for you.
Presented by Anytime Fitness, the first Friday of 2023 won’t just be a celebration, but an entire event. Dubbed the “Downtown Health & Wellness Showcase Weekend,” this opportunity will present several chances for you to better yourself and check off those health goals on your list.
Downtown Bellefontaine Partnership Director, Micky Groves explains.
The first 100 people to register for passports will receive an Anytime Fitness/First Fridays swag bag filled with promo items from Downtown Bellefontaine businesses. These bags will be available for pickup at the Logan County Chamber of Commerce office on Thursday, January 5th, and Friday, January 6th, from 9 AM to 4 PM. Passports are to let you know of all specials being offered in Downtown Bellefontaine for the event.
Register here: Downtown Bellefontaine
Additional passports will be available at participating locations throughout the weekend. Though, if you’re able to, they recommend registering beforehand. During this event, you can mark spots on your passport by visiting various destinations and experiencing the self-care side of Bellefontaine.
Included on the passports are:
- Anytime Fitness on West Columbus Avenue is offering Evolt body scans & supplement samples on Friday 9 AM- 12 PM & 6 PM- 8 PM and on Saturday 9 AM – 12 PM.
- Homegrown Yoga on North Main Street will be having a studio open house, boutique discounts, and raffles on Friday from 11 AM – 7 PM and Saturday 11 AM – 3 PM.
- Four Acre on South Main Street will offer 15% off apparel and skincare on Friday and Saturday 10 AM – 8 PM.
- A Peaceful Place Massage on North Detroit Street will offer 5-minute complimentary chair massages and has a booking special on Friday ONLY from 3 PM to 7 PM.
- Undertone on West Columbus Avenue will have a volume lash fill demo/pre-book for Friday and Saturday for $60 Eyebrow Wax Laminate & Tint ($15 savings) and $65 Dermaplain on Friday 4 PM – 6 PM
- Relax Nail Bar on West Columbus Avenue will offer complimentary hair tinsel and nail booking specials on Friday only from 4 PM- 7 PM.
- Mary Rutan Health will be at Sweet Aromas on East Court Avenue offering free blood pressure checks and skin screenings on Friday from 3 PM – 7 PM and on Saturday 8 AM – 12 PM.
- Dash and Joey on West Columbus will offer 10% off all juice cleanses and Bellefontaine’s signature drink, Throw Momma from the Train on Friday and Saturday from 8 AM-4 PM.
- Ameriprise on North Main Street will offer financial wellness consultations and packets on Friday from 10 AM- 8 PM and Saturday 11 AM – 3 PM.
- The Fun Company on South Main Street will offer 25% off guided journals and self-help books on Friday and Saturday from 10 AM – 7 PM.
- Honestly Clean on South Main Street will have a window cleaning demo and offer a free clot when you book a service with them on Friday ONLY from 4 PM – 7 PM.
- Peak Performance on Noth Main Street will have a massage special, set your time for $1 per minute, Friday 9 AM – 6 PM, and Saturday 9 AM – 1 PM. Appointments must be scheduled.
- Prescription Bliss on West Columbus Avenue, Suite 4, will offer free RX cost analysis and the first 5 people each day will receive a free gift on Friday from 12 PN – 5 PM and Saturday 9 AM – 1 PM.
Downtown Bellefontaine reminds you that when you establish positive physical health habits, you can successfully decrease your stress levels, lower your risk of disease, and increase your energy. Remember, we’re only blessed with one body. The time to start taking care of our bodies is now—right now! Grab control of your physical, mental, and emotional health, and kick off 2023 the right way, at the Downtown Health & Wellness Showcase Weekend.