It’s finally here!
The Hot Summer Nights Cruise-In is set for this evening from 6-9 PM in downtown Bellefontaine.
The Top of Ohio Cruisers will host the event and all proceeds benefit local charities.
A parade up Main Street from the Logan County Fairgrounds to Downtown will begin at 5:15 PM.
Over 50 awards plan to be handed out at 9 PM.
Downtown Bellefontaine Streets will close for the event at 2 PM.
The following roads will close to all traffic:
- Main Street between Sandusky Avenue & Auburn Avenue
- Columbus Avenue between Madriver Street & Detroit Street
- Chillicothe Avenue between Madriver Street & Detroit Street
- Court Street between Detroit & Madriver Street
- Watson Way between Detroit & Madriver Street
- Opera Street between Sandusky & Auburn Avenue
If you are planning to travel downtown after 2 PM, you must take the Route 68 By-Pass.
The roads will plan to reopen at 10 PM Saturday.