Your daily commute to work may have some delays beginning Monday morning.
The Logan County Engineer’s office announced that county forces will chip and seal the following roads begging Monday, June 12th through Wednesday, June 21st.
- County Road 106, from the Belle Center Corp. to the county line, June 12th
- County Road 5, from County Road 50 to State Route 47, June 13th through June 14th
- County Road 48, from County Road 12 to County Road 142, June 15th through June 21st
The following roads will be resurfaced by the Shelly Company, from June 12th through June 16th:
- County Road 29, from County Road 1 to County Road 55, June 12th
- County Road 29, from County Road 55 to County Road 5, June 13th
- Berm of County Road 29, from County Road 1 to County Road 5, June 14th
- County Road 119, from State Route 292 to County Road 120, June 15th
- County Road 120, from County Road 26 to County Road 48, June 16th
These roads will be under construction between the hours of 7 AM and 5 PM each day. Emergency traffic and local traffic only will be maintained using flaggers. No though traffic will be permitted.
In Champaign County, expect daily lane closures on State Route 29 beginning Monday, June 12th through Wednesday, July 19th. Traffic will alternate on one lane with the use of cones and flaggers. Crews are repaving the road and repairing the railing.
State Route 68 will have lane closures in both directions starting on Monday, June 12th through Friday, June 16th. Lane closures will occur between Grime Circle and State Route 296 from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. each day. Crews will be completing pavement repairs.
All scheduling is subject to weather conditions.