We are just two weeks away from the high school football season kick-off.
Regardless of what team you are rooting for, the excitement is building.
Here is your high school football preview:
- The BHS football team includes 68 players on this year’s squad.
- The Chieftain coaches include Jason Brown, Jeremiah Vigansky, Sean Egler, Aaron Peitsmeyer, Jeremy Clifton, Art Caudill, Skylar Mifsud, Richard McDaniel, Jake Kennedy & Rick Reed.
- BHS will host longtime rival Sidney in their season opener on August 18th.
- The Laker football team includes 45 players in grades 9-12.
- Indian Lake coaches include Jonn Rapp, Thomas Taylor, Larry Cascoili, Alex Jacobs, Joe Teague, Brian Claybaugh, Isaac Bennet, and Ryan Lillard.
- Indian Lake will travel to Anna for their first game on August 18th.
- 45 players complete the WLS team this season.
- The Tiger coaches include Dan McGill, Andy McGill, Jon McGill, Brad Jarzab, Shawn Jarzab, Mike Carter, Matthew Jarzab & Collin Link
- West Liberty will take on Graham at home on August 18th.
- 46 players complete the RHS team this season.
- Pirate coaching staff includes Bryce Hodge, Tyler Hodge, Brogan Oliver, Jason Bell, Kayden Smith & Avery Smith.
- Riverside will go on the road for their first game this year at Ansonia on August 18th.
- The BLHS team includes 55 members this year.
- Benjamin Logan’s coaching staff includes Paul Jenne, Jeff Fay, Kyle Seeley, Kyle Rose, Vince Godsey, Greg Saylor & Aaron Myers.
- The Raiders will travel to Bluffton on August 18th.
Best of luck to all the teams this season.