Chicken Coop Fire in Lewistown Tuesday Morning


The Indian Joint Fire District was dispatched to a structure fire early Tuesday morning.

Just after midnight, crews were called to Council Street in Lewistown.

Upon arrival, firefighters observed a chicken coop located at the back of the property engulfed in flames.

The cause of the fire is suspected to be electrical in nature.

Crews were on the scene for a little over 90 minutes to put out the fire.

The structure is a complete loss and valued at over $1000.

No other property damage was reported.