Riverside has named their September Seniors of the Month:
Reece Jenkins is the son of Brad and Darcie Jenkins.
- School activities & awards: BPA, NHS, NTHS, Student Council, PAC, Golf, Football, Basketball, Track, Honor Roll, Honda Breakfast Award in Science.
- If I were principal for a day: I would do everything in my power to cancel school for that day.
- Favorite school memory: Whenever I am in class with all my friends we make each other and the teacher laugh.
- People who have been an inspiration to me: My parents and Mr. Bodenmiller.
- Lately, I have been reading: Whatever my ELA teacher Mrs. Fleming gives out.
- My advice to parents: Tell your kids the importance of being a hard worker and how that can affect them in life.
- My biggest regret is not playing High School football sooner.
- My most embarrassing moment was leading the chant wrong in front of everyone at a volleyball game.
- Next year I will be: Going to college and working to become a physical therapist assistant.
Rielee Richmond is the daughter of James Richmond & Tracey Rike.
- School activities & awards: BPA, NHS, NTHS, Honor Roll, Perfect Attendance
- If I were principal for a day: I would let everyone have a free day for a mental break, and let grades 7-12 get a chance to play on our new playground.
- Favorite school memory: I went to California for BPA Nationals last year.
- People who have been an inspiration to me include: Mrs. Wyan
- Lately, I have been reading: Whatever chapter of my English textbook that my professor assigned.
- My advice to parents: Always remember to raise your kids in a way that makes them embrace curiosity, and feel safe at home.
- My biggest regret was having a study hall during my freshman year.
- Most embarrassing moment: Any time that I ever fell in the hallway.
- Next year I will be: Going to college for a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.