Until July 25th, The Logan County Chamber of Commerce is holding its first-ever Membership Drive.
The Chamber is recruiting new businesses to join its growing organization.
They have over 500 Chamber members and are wanting to reach even more businesses, to help them achieve greater success.
Some newly added valuable member benefits include:
- Energy savings
- Energy project consultation
- Rebate opportunities through their partnership with Community Energy Advisors
- Workers’ Compensation group rating through Hunter Consulting (in addition to our partnership with Sedgwick) to help businesses save up to 53% on their workers’ comp premiums
Any business that joins during the Membership Drive will receive a discount on their membership dues and free event registration for select upcoming Chamber events, including a New Member Meet & Greet on July 28th.
Are you interested in helping the Chamber reach its goal? Here are a few ways you can help:
- Tell business owners and managers about their organization and if you are involved, tell them what your experience is as a Chamber member.
- Share the Chamber website with other businesses. https://www.logancountyohio.com/ This is a great place for potential members to learn about their initiatives and projects and also to learn more about joining the Chamber.
- Encourage business contacts to join them for an upcoming event. They have plenty of events in the next few months where interested businesses can learn more about the Chamber and how a membership can help them.
Are you interested in joining the Chamber? Click here: https://www.logancountyohio.com/join.html