Due to a water main repair, a boil advisory has been issued for several streets in Bellefontaine.
The following residents should boil their water for five minutes before consumption until further notice: (9/12/23)
- 400-609 North Main Street
- 501 North Madriver Street
- 500 North Detroit Street
- 100 block of West Williams
- 100 block of East Williams
- 711 Rush Avenue
These areas have also been added: (9/13/23)
- 1365-1671 County Road 32 North
- 4067 County Road 1300
- 2739 County Road 91
- 2574 & 2579 State Route 33
Allow water to run and clear up if water is discolored or cloudy.
Once samples are collected and tested, The City of Bellefontaine Water Department will notify the public when the boil water advisory has been lifted.