Russells Point will be paving the following roads beginning Saturday and construction is expected to continue for 5 days.
- Wilgus Court (All)
- Madison Avenue (from Garfield Ave. to Guardrail)
- Buckeye Avenue (from Warden St. to Fairview Ave.)
- Sunset Street (from Clermont Ave. to E. Sunset St.)
- Robin Alley (from Morse St. to Park Ave.)
- Cherokee Alley (from E. Elliott Rd. to Taylor St.)
- E. Wilgus Drive (from W. Main St. to Wilgus Ct.)
Construction is expected to take place daily from 7 AM to 5 PM. Weather Permitting.
Residents are asked to not park in the roadways, and not to drive on the fresh pavement until all road barriers are removed.
The village would like to remind you that if you are parked in your driveway during construction, you may not have access to the roadway.